- Very high input impedance, greater than 4 megohms thus not charging the source.
- Input impedance independent of pad position.
- Output link either directly or after a buffer, to overcome the cable length problems between the DI and the amp, avoiding losses on amps or pedals with low input impedance.
- Gain 0db or +13 dB, to attack the preamp or input of the converter in the best conditions.
- Earth lift on the XLR output to avoid "ground loops".
- Exit on the legendary Carnhill transformer ensuring total galvanic isolation and exceptional sound.
- Class A push-pull power stage, inspired by vintage HI-FI output stages: a must guarantee exceptional roundness and transient performance.
- Switched power supply base for optimal operation regardless of the power source (from 90V to 250V ..).
- Power supply and signal presence visualization led to a significant gain of time both on stage and in studio on some heavy set-ups.
- The headroom is very important, without the pad the max input level is +8 dB, with the pad +20 dB, the output level can reach +20 dB
- Ideal for attacking vintage equipment with low input impedance
- Can be used perfectly as an output stage of a console or a treatment without performing outputs.
Material built by hand in France, fast maintenance ensured.